Seneca High School athletics will be using Planet High School to complete all physical and eligibility paperwork starting with the 2017-18 school year. Please see the information below from Coach Radford:
- Planet High School Quick Account Creation Text S622 to 69274 Follow the instructions to merge your accounts. IMPORTANT TO NOTE!!!!!!
Ater logging in:
1. Click on the Menu on the top right.
2. Scroll down and select Athletic Forms Pre-Participation (last choice).
3. Click on link Parent account.
4. Enter your parents’ email address. Your parents/guardian will have to create an account. Make sure to use your parents email address under the parent link. Planet HS will send them and email to complete registration.
To participate in PlaySafe Physicals offered on May 6 at 9:30 am at Blue Ridge Orthopedics:
- Athletes must have completed all paperwork (medical history, HIPPA, PlaySafe Emergency forms) on their Planet HS account and bring with them the following:
- Student ID or driver’s license
- Ticket from online Eventbrite physical registration
- Completed medical history printed from their personal Planet HS account (the doctors need this medical history in order to do a thorough physical and clearance). If the athlete does not print this form from their account and bring it with them, we will give them a hard copy form which will need to be completed and signed before they can have their physical done.
- Click on the following link to register for the Physicals on May 6th https://www.eventbrite.com/e/playsafe-oconee-county-physicals-5617-tickets-33215632852